This was the first game we played for our Easter theme which you can see here
- plastic eggs
- 4 plastic cups
- masking tape
- tape the four cups together. I put number stickers inside the cups for point value
- place tape on the floor for a starting line
- place the cups desired distance from the starting line
- Each dragon had 3 tries to get an egg into a cup. They had to stand behind the line and toss the egg into a cup
- winner is the person with the most points. We did not play for x amount of rounds or time, we played until the dragons were finished playing.
Little Dragon and Summer Dragon were fairly good at this game. All 3 dragons impressed me with their math skills. Adding 3 and 4 points to their current score was very easy for them. I thought they would use their fingers for counting but they would collect their eggs and give me their new score with out missing a beat.
They didn't even realize they were exercising their brains!